Horizon Europe - The first assessment 8-9.02.2022
Horizon Europe, the EU's biggest-ever research and innovation programme, is finally underway. In Spring 2021, the European Commission began publishing calls for proposals from research and innovation actors, and since then has been fleshing out more details of industrial partnerships, research missions, and cooperation with non-EU countries.
So how is the programme going? In this annual Science|Business Network conference, our members and guests will offer the first public assessments of Horizon Europe. Topics to be discussed include:
- Science in policy
- Public faith in science and scientists
- The role of bluesky research
- The future of pharma innovation and medicine regulation
- Climate tech
- Collaboration with non-EU countries
- What should Horizon aim to achieve in 2022?
read more, register here, programme.
-- -- --